One of the benefits of living in Hirosaki, Japan and not in the bigger cities is the chance to go snowboarding every weekend. I haven't quite been out that often, but have made it out about 7 or 8 times. I have only been to Ajigasaw this year but plan to visit Hakkoda and Owani or Hyakuzawa. Here's a taste of what I've been up to. Yes that is me flying through the air...and I landed that as well!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Snowboarding
One of the benefits of living in Hirosaki, Japan and not in the bigger cities is the chance to go snowboarding every weekend. I haven't quite been out that often, but have made it out about 7 or 8 times. I have only been to Ajigasaw this year but plan to visit Hakkoda and Owani or Hyakuzawa. Here's a taste of what I've been up to. Yes that is me flying through the air...and I landed that as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment